Tuesday, June 19, 2007

IF ONLY

If only, you would have cared
For memories sake
For mine too
My heart is heavy
Mind is numbed
Answers have I none
If only, I knew why
Feelings faded
We drifted
Everything's jaded
If only, t'was true
T'was too good to be true but
You are happy in your world
I struggle to keep mine afloat
If only, I could ask
You act like a stranger
Not many moments have passed
It kills me
If only, t'was not so easy
The agony would be lesser
My pain I could've forgotten
If I knew you were mine for a moment
If only, I knew you did not mean
Words spoken and unspoken
Etched in mind still they'll be
For, you it'll remind me
If only you'd have looked back
I thought you would
I still think you will
Till then the hours stand still

Days would come and days would go
Memories would stay
Pain will too
And nobody would know

If only, I could wish you back
If only...

No comments: